- Name of Cluster: Malaysia Robotics and Automation Society (MyRAS)
- Website: https://myras.org
- President: Dr Ishkandar Baharian
- Membership: 60 companies
Abdul Muhaimin Zamri, Exco Member
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry 4.0 is a name for the current trend of automation and data exchange in manufacturing technologies. It includes cyber-physical systems, the Internet of things, cloud computing and cognitive computing.
With the fast-paced development of technologies in industry 4.0, there is a need for the industry, academia, government and public to work closely in the development of technology, research, formulation of policies and the diffusion of technology. This is where MyRAS comes in.
MyRAS is a Non-Governmental organization that acts as a platform for the different sectors in the robotics industry, namely the industry, academia, government and public, to collaborate with the goal of developing the Malaysian robotics and automation industry.
Towards that goal, MyRAS has initiated Robotics Malaysia with the objectives of:
- Hub: To link robotics services providers, institute of higher learning, government and robotics users.
- Robotic think-tank & consultancy services for the government & industry.
- Provide robotics skills and knowledge upgrading programs for various levels of the workforce: Global Certification Program.
- Fast track technology companies in relevant areas to become robotics systems integrators.
- Robotics symbiosis: Develop new robotics companies through the Symbiosis graduate entrepreneurship program.
- Robot design & fabrication: Together with university and industry collaborators, provide design and robotic fabrication services.